We run two weekly classes – our Tuesday night classes, and Nerdsday Thursdays.
Come to class on a Tuesday if:
- You want to meet and dance with the maximum number of cool new people.
- You want to learn sick moves.
- You’re a new dancer who wants a crash course in the fundamentals.
- You’re an experienced dancer who wants to challenge themselves.
- You want to score a free private lesson (special offer for first timers, shhhhh).
- After class you maybe want to do a social thing.
Come to Nerdsdays if:
- You like puns and are free on a Thursday.
- You want a smaller, more intimate class with a workshop-feel.
- You want to push yourself creatively and develop your performance skills.
- You are a huge nerd and want to get right down to the nitty gritty of modern jive technique.
- You’ve attended at least 2 to 3 Tuesday night classes or private lessons to cover the basics.
Come to both classes if:
- You’re addicted to dance and probably need help but there is none to be had, only dancing.
- You want to maximise your learning, practice time, and hangs with people who get it.
- You want to compete and quickly improve your dance skills.
Where, when, etc:
Our Tuesday classes run from 7 – 10.00 at our home studio in Prahran.
Our Thursday classes run from 7.30 to 9.30 at our home studio in Prahran.
Both classes are casual, no bookings required, and are $10 per person for the whole night.